Was having nightfall and masturbated. Have stopped masturbating and no nightfalls. Is it due to low sperm rate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2012
Dec 2012

Question
6 years ago i am having nightfall after one week or two week but today i am having no any nightfall.may be rarely occurs after one or two months if forcely imagine erotic scene in dreams .i was also masterburate but before 4 months i had stopped masterburate forever but still i am not having nightfall as like as 6 years ago. is nightfall is necessary if i do not masterburate? or is sperm making rate is decereasing in my body ? or is sexual rate is decsreasing in my body?or is it result of past bad habit? what is solutions if it is so.
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 56 minutes later
Hello XXXXXX

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I am Dr. Nsah and I am pleased to assist you with this query.

Nightfall or wet dream in men is a normal phenomenon and there is no hard or damage to it. It often occurs as a result of absence of sexual intercourse. You must have realized that your nightfall stopped during the period when you are masturbating and 6 years ago while entering puberty they are usually at their greatest. Most males do experience that and when they encounter erotic scenes they have the night falls as that is the period when their sexually is developing. If you are not experiencing nightfall now, then it is normal as you are maturing (or already matured man).
I do not see a reason why you should be worried at all about your sperm level or rate or sexual rate. I believe you are fine. There is healthy masturbation but it is best to have a lady friend to exploit your sexuality (i.e if your society permits that before marriage).
I can assure you, you have nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps and wish you the best.

Follow-up: Was having nightfall and masturbated. Have stopped masturbating and no nightfalls. Is it due to low sperm rate? 14 minutes later
in your ans you have said masterbation is healthy but some doctors says that it bend your penis?

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 2 minutes later

Well there are different school of thoughts regarding this issue. I prefer you take your doctor's opinion and stay off masturbation. I indicate masturbation to some of my patients only in certain cases (especially for psychosocial reasons). For others I discourage because of the risk of masturbation addiction.
But I do not and will never agree with the point that masturbation bends penis (probably they told you that to discourage you). I said there is healthy masturbation when done moderately (ones in a while to keep the mind and body in shape) but it is not advice if you have a female substitute (which is more natural).

Hope I was clear.
Dr. Nsah

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 15 minutes later
Yes it is best to have a lady friend to exploit your sexuality. Masturbation do come with some undesirable effects when done chronically and vigorously.

Follow-up: Was having nightfall and masturbated. Have stopped masturbating and no nightfalls. Is it due to low sperm rate? 1 minute later
due to masterburate i think my penis very slightly angled. is best to have a lady to exploit my sexuality?

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 5 minutes later

A matured man can masturbate (no contraindications) but nightfall or wetdream is extremely rare in adults but is possible. But if a sexually active man has nightfall all of a sudden then he should get checked for STD before assuming it is nightfall. It might be infection discharges from the penis.

Dr. Nsah

Follow-up: Was having nightfall and masturbated. Have stopped masturbating and no nightfalls. Is it due to low sperm rate? 0 minute later
a matured man does not having nightfall or not done masterbation. is it ture?