Was diagnosed with low grade lymphoma and has bleeding when blow nose with itchy rash. Suggest?

General Surgeon
Hi, my husband was diagnosed with low grade lymphoma 4 months ago and he has started has when he blows his nose it starts to bleed, he also has a rash over him ( very itchy) can you tell me if this is some sort of side affect of the lymphoma
Thank you XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
They are features of lymphoma

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

One of the symptom of lymphoma is nose bleeds due to involvement of bone marrow by lymphoma cells. More chances of anaemia and bruising are present.
Another clinical feature is itching all over the body. Exact reason is not known.

I would like to know the histological type of lymphoma and the present line of management.

Hope I answered your query.
If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish him speedy recovery