Was diagnosed with cystocoele. What to do if there is another lump within cystocoele?

Infertility Specialist
cystocele diagnosed about 5 years ago. It has not bothered me until now. I think there is another growth or lump with the cystocele. Are there any doctors in Chattanooga that deal only with gynecology but do not have an obstetric practice?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: no Detailed Answer: Hi Obstetrics and gynecology are integral branches. In chattangoonga you will not find doctors who will practice exclusive gynecology without obstetrics. If you have specific problems related to subspecialty in gynecology I can help you find a suitable doctor. Please let me know your problem for further help. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol