Wart on penis, negative STD, looks like a cauliflower, another underneath scrotum. Can it be warts or a mole?

Ok i have somethin that looks,like a wart or a raised mole right beside my shaft. I got checked for std in XXXXXXX The results were negative. Not sure how long i had the mole or wart but its been atleast 3 months. My girl got pregnant in nov and her results were negative for everythin they check for once they find out ur pregnant. I dont think it has grown or anything but it does kinda look like cauliflower but i dont think i have any symtoms. Now i notice anothet one underneath my scrotum. Can it be warts or a mole
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
What you describe does sound like a possible case of genital warts. Herpes can be diagnosed by viral culture obtained from the fluid from lesion. There are also blood tests that can detect antibodies to the herpes viruses. Your dermatologist will guide you for the investigations.
If this is the case, there are options for treatment. Let me reassure you of that. As far as treatment goes there are several options. Among the these option would be to use a special cream which will help the warts dissolves and go away. In addition there is also a treatment where a doctor can use a small instrument to freeze of the wards. They will then dissolve and go away.
You can consult your dermatologist for confirmation of the diagnosis and further treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.