Wart on face, had it burned, taken OTC medication. Can a general surgeon remove it?

Question
i have a wart on my face that has been there for over a year, my doctor burned as well as told me to use over counter meds, i tried everything, including home remedies, lemon juice, XXXXXXX cider vinegar, duct tape, etc is has always grew back and it seem all these thing i have done has irrated the, i am going to a general surgeon tomorrow to get an abcess removed was wondering if a general surgeon could remove this wart on my face as well, thank
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Thanks for the question.

It would be simple job for surgeon to remove this wart.If the doctor is ready you can get it removed.

Hope that answers our question.

Regards.

Follow-up: Wart on face, had it burned, taken OTC medication. Can a general surgeon remove it? 1 hour later
i understand that a surgeon can remove it from your answer but my question is , is there a certain type of surgeon i need to go to, as tomorrow i am going to a general surgeon to get an abcess removed, could i ask him about this wart on my face as well and see if he might be able to remove it,

thanks

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 14 minutes later
Even a general surgeon can remove it, you don't need a special surgeon for this.

Regards.

Follow-up: Wart on face, had it burned, taken OTC medication. Can a general surgeon remove it? 23 hours later
i wanted to say thank you i went to the surgeon today and he said he could removed, i was very uncertain about this site until you answered my question and it was correct thank you for you advice and answer you have made me a 100 percent customer now, thanks XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 16 minutes later
I feel happy to know that I was helpful to you.

Please take out time to accept my answer and post a positive review.

Have a nice day.Regards.