Wanted to do progynon pellet implant. Had a complete hysterectomy. Tried creams, injections and pills. HRT works

Question
I am looking for a doc that will do the progynon pellet implant. I had a complete hystorectomy when I was 27 and now 39 years later my doc retired. The doc he referred me to does not do the hormone implant. I have tried everything else: creams, injections, pills. This HRT works for me. I have had it done 13 times. It is an in office procedure. Can you help me? I will go anywhere in the US to get this done. It would be convenient if it were closer to XXXXXXX
Thank you
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Kindly contact Dr. Chavez practices Anti-Aging Wellness Medicine and state-of-the-art Medical Aesthetics, at her clinic located at:
5930 E Pima St., Suite 108
Tucson, AZ 0000
Phone: (520) 296-0635
Fax: (520) 722-7524...........It's about 11 hours drive from XXXXXXX

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.

Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Wanted to do progynon pellet implant. Had a complete hysterectomy. Tried creams, injections and pills. HRT works 3 hours later
You are saying that Dr. Chavez does the "Progynon" pellet implant?
Or just that she does some implants. I want only a doc that does the Progynon

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 8 hours later
Hi ,
Thank you for asking follow up question. I am sorry I do not know any doctor who does only Progynon implants. But, I suggest you contact them only and as Progynon is FDA approved you can insist them for it. As you have already undergone Hysterectomy, there is no room for abnormal uterine bleeding (uterine cancer) because of progynon which is oestrogen only implant. You need to evaluated completely and thoroughly before staring you on progynon, like complete body examination, and few investigations like ultrasound of abdomen & pelvis, blood sugar and lipid profile as baseline investigations.
If you are satisfied with my answer and if you do not have any clarification you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW