Wanted to delay periods, prescribed Duphaston. Chances of getting periods?

I have an important function on Monday but I am scared of the periods which got delayed so our doctor prescribed 2 duphaston for 5 days till the function day I have a question ll we get periods during the medication
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No, you will not get periods during medication

Detailed Answer:

No, there are no chances of getting periods while you are on the medicine Duphaston. You will get the periods only after you stop taking the medicine.

If you take the medicine until Monday, and stop on Monday, you will probably get your periods on Wednesday or Thursday.

Hope this is clear to you.