Want to take Duromine for weight loss. Can I take a natural herbal relaxing sleeping aid tablet with it?

hi I am looking at starting duromine short term to kick start my weightloss but I have tried it before and found myself unable to sleep. Can I take a natural herbal relaxing sleeping aid tablet to help?
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 24 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Duromine contains phentermine which is a sympathomimetic drug and acts by altering the neurohormone in the brain in favour of giving satiety feeling that you feel as if you are not hungry even without food.
It can cause shoot in BP, pulse and decreased sleep.
So please get your base line parameters for safety.
Taking allopathic(duromine) and herbal medicine together is not advisable it can result in unforeseen complications.
You can take XXXXXXX alprazolam 0.25mg as required in supervision of your physician.
Wish you a great health!