Want to reduce weight. Advise?

General Surgeon
my age 30 weight 75 . who to reduce my weight
Posted Tue, 9 Jul 2013 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 32 hours later

I would suggest the following:
1) Go for a high roughage diet and plenty of liquids and more of salads in your diet.
2) Avoid junk foods/fried food/high calorie drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic)
3) Go for regular aerobic exercises like brisk walking and jogging if there is no contraindication from your family physician.

I would also like to get the following investigations done for you, for exclusion of some conditions :
1) Thyroid function tests
2) Ultrasound abdomen with special reference to the pelvis.

If you have got any further query, please feel free to ask.

There are a few drugs available in the market now a days, but please consult your family physician before you go for it.