Want to preponed periods. Suggest medicine?

i am going for a trip with family on sunday i was about to get my periods on saturday can i have my dates prepouned to wednesday i.e. tomorrow?
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it cannot be preponed

Detailed Answer:

No, it is not possible to prepone your periods especially to tomorrow i.e. Wednesday. There is no way by means of which this can be done medically.

You can only postpone your periods. If you want to postpone your periods to sometime after Saturday, then you can start taking Progesterone pills like Provera 10mg thrice daily from today itself until Sunday. Once you stop taking the medicine, you would get withdrawal bleeding within next 5 days.

Let me know if you need clarification.