Want to opt for a juice fast, doing regular work out. What would be the appropriate diet?

Question
Hi my name is XXXXXX im planning on doing a 21day juice fast including more water dense fruits veggies and flax seeds. I currently weigh 70 kg but my goal is 60 . Im 5'10'',23 yr old female. Im also doing insanity. 5-6 days a week. High intensity cardio. Which is anywhere from 30-45 mins per workout. I was wondering if loding ten kilos with tjis plan would be healthy safe and doable. Also wondering what to eat after my fast in order to keep the weight off. Thnx
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Diet Plans

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Before answering your question I would be wanting to know if you are suffering from any problem like hypothyroidism or anaemia.
Are you on any medication?
If taking any medication,please supply the details of that.
Waiting for your reply.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Want to opt for a juice fast, doing regular work out. What would be the appropriate diet? 7 hours later
No im not.

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 37 minutes later
I have already answered about this in the other query,you sent earlier.
However I would like to add that,if it is very important for you to loose 10 kgs by 1st XXXXXXX then you may go ahead with your juice fasting,but be prepared to get back atleast 3 to 4 kgs minimum,once you stop your juice fasting.
Thanks

Follow-up: Want to opt for a juice fast, doing regular work out. What would be the appropriate diet? 1 hour later
Okay thank you

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
You are most welcome to ask any other query,if you wish.
Thanks