Want to know the dosage for Retodex?

A few days ago we were talking about my REDOTEX problem.
You told me to reduce powder 10% every 5th day. The thing is that the capsule contains little color balls instead of powder. Different colors.
Redotex has like 5 ingredients and I'm not sure if every color is for each ingredient. If so, I won't know what ingredient I'm taking out of the capsule.
Should I continue with the process reducing 10% eventhough the capsule comes with different color XXXXXXX balls? or you think it won't work?
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 12 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your f/u query.

As granule used to be in very small time and almost equally distributed in mixture, so there is no problem in reducing 10% dose every 5th day. It will work for you.

Wish you good health.