Want to know bout IVF, If someone is not having any symptoms. Would urine test give accurate result??

Infertility Specialist
Want to know bout IVF - After 18 days of ET , If someone is not having any symptoms so does that mean it is not a good sign ? Urine test after 17days would give accurate result??
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Biswajit Dash 3 hours later

Theoretically, urine test (urinary beta HCG) should be positive after 18 days of ET. However, the best biochemical marker would be quantitative Beta HCG of your blood.
Well, regarding symptoms of pregnancy like nausea, vomiting etc; they may not always be present in all pregnancies. Some women do not have any symptoms in early days even in normal pregnancies.

I think I have answered your query, would be happy to answer any more as well. Thanks for choosing myself as well as choosing healthcare magic.

Dr. Biswajit