Want to know about sperm morphology. Done semen analysis test

Question
LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT SPERMS MORPHOLOGY . BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS PLEASE DETAILS ME THAT MY SPERMS MORPHOLOGY PERCENTAGE IS NORMAL. ??

MY SEMEN ANALYSIS REPORT AS FOLLOWS:
VOLUME : 2 ML
SPERMS : 60 MILLIONS PER ML
PH : ALKALINE
FRUCTOSE: POSITIVE
ACTIVE MOTALITY: 40%
PLUS CELLS : 10-12 HPF
MORPHOLOGY : 02%
MORPHOLOGY IS 02% ABNORMAL
Posted Thu, 6 Sep 2012 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 38 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Interpretation of your semen report is as following:-

(i) Semen volume is normal.

(ii) Count is normal.

(iii) pH is normal

(iv) Fructose in normal.

(v) Active motility is low, should be more than 50%.

(vi) Pus cells presence shows infection in seminal vesicles.

(vii) 2% morphologically abnormal is normal.

Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma

Follow-up: Want to know about sperm morphology. Done semen analysis test 1 hour later
Thanks for Reply ..
Some more information i want.
One month ago my sperm count is only 17millions per ml .. last year it was 72 millions like know to why there is so difference in each semen test... i am undergone treatment for cough and cold last month this is reason for effecting sperms count.. i m married since three years but not able to concieve. .. please reply.

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 9 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Recent systemic illness can temporary decrease your sperm count and if interval is too short since the previous ejaculation, sperm count will be low.

Thus, one months ago, your sperm count could be low due to cough and cold.

You should take nutritious balanced diet, do exercises regularly and take Cap.Becadexamine one daily.

Your wife should use ovulation prediction kit to identify date of ovulation. In a regular cycle of 28 days, ovulation generally takes place on 14th day of menstrual period.

You should have sex on the day of ovulation & for a couple of days there after only. After sex she should take rest in the bed itself and shouldn't wash. She must not be suffering with vaginal infection.

If she is not conceiving within few months, get her examined by a Gynecologist.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma