Want to know about medical centers in India where hepatitis B infection treatment is possible

sir i want to know about medical centers where my treatment is possible in india.
Posted Sun, 10 Jun 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 13 hours later
Hepatitis B infection is quite common and it can be effectively treated without need for any sophesticated instruments. The liver enzymes and tests to look at the replication of hepatitis B is all that is required. The tests for Hepatitis B are done at subsidised cost by the companies making drugs for Hepatitis B infection.
Most important is the decision to treat and the choice of drug. Hence XXXXXXX a Gastroenterologist practising close to your place and I am sure he/ she will be able to guide you further