Ask a Urologist   »  

Want to increase size of penis using pills. Do not know which pills could harm me. Any recommendations?

I am 18 and am interested in increasing the size of my penis via pills. I do not know which pills could harm me but I want a strong enough pill to see results and not be harmed. Any recommendations?
Posted Mon, 2 Jul 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
The average penis size is between 3 to 4 inches in length when flaccid and 5 to 7 inches when erect. A penis that is less than 3 inches in length when erect is considered abnormally small. This condition is called micropenis. There are no U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved medications to increase the size of the penis. There is no scientific research that supports any penile enlargement treatments besides surgical options. Reputable medical societies do not support penis enlargement surgeries that are done purely for cosmetic reasons. 

Penis enlargement pills, patches, and ointments are commonly offered over the Internet. While some products contain harmless ingredients, many are entirely untested for safety and side effects.

In nut shell,effects of the various methods that are so widely advertised to the public can be summed up as follows.
Pills or patches for increasing penis size: a complete waste of time.
Penile enlargement surgery: of uncertain value and sometimes XXXXXXX
Penile enlargement exercises: probably pretty futile.
Penile suction devices: probably of little use.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query
Best of luck