Want to increase my power and stamina. Suggest ways?

I want to increase my power and stamina%0A
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 17 hours later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

There is no modern medicine for your aforesaid effects in sexual health. Though I have some options for your consideration:

1. Diagnosing your present sexual issues by the specialist to address the cause. For eg. premature ejaculation, lack of persistent erection etc. Drugs on prescription are available for this concern after a thorough review.
2. Improving overall health by active lifestyle routine for eg sports or exercises to improve the stamina in general.
3. Complete health review to find out any other health issues lingering around that may have a direct effect on sexual performance.
4. Any current ongoing medications that cause the same.

These are not an exhaustive list but should be able to guide you to take a better decision to your problem now.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla,
Consultant Physician.