Want to increase height. How to do it?

Question
My age is 23 and hight is 5'2'' i really need to increase my hight as much as possible. Plz suggest me where i go i am in lucknow u.p
Plz suggest me which type of doctor helped me in this case
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
detailed below

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

I am afraid you can grow your height at the age of 23 since almost all the bones fuse together by that age.

You could consult an Orthopedician for assessment of your bones, and for management options for increasing your height. Perhaps, a sole raise will help you.
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow is the ideal hospital for you to go.

Hope this helps you.

Follow-up: Want to increase height. How to do it? 45 minutes later
Which department in XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Orthopedics

Detailed Answer:
You need to go to the department of Orthopedics.

Wish you good health.