Want to have sex all the time. Is there anything to decrease sex drive?

is there anything to decrease my sex drive? im 36 years old and want sex all the girlfriend on the other hand does not ,she is 26 years old
. what can I do to help

Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

Based on the information provided you are looking to get a way out of constant sex drive/ simply get it bit lower.

Here is what can be done, their are drugs that can be used to help in reducing you sex drive, they are known as "Anti-androgens". Anti-androgens basically helps by reducing the male sex hormone.

To get a prescription you need to consult you local physician.

Hope it helps, please feel free to contact me in case of further clarification/concerns.