Want to get rid of pimples and its marks in ten days. Any diet or medication?

want to vanish ma pimples and its marks in 10 there any diet i should follow or shud i take any medicine
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later

I empathize with you. I shall try and provide some useful recommendations to help you.

By acne marks I presume you are referring to dark spots post acne. These spots usually face away in a few months without any treatment. However some skin lightening creams like "melalite forte" can fasten the process and clear the spots.

Diet has no significant role in clearing the spots.

In addition to the above, I also recommend use of good moisturizer and sun screen with SPF above 30 for additional benefits.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further enquiries.

Best Regards
Dr. Prasad