Want to get pregnant. Is there any magic pill for it? Can you please help?

i want to get pregant. I am trying for last 6 months. I had 2 abortions in 2010.
IS there any magic pill or something that I can take. I m an india living in US and I am 36 yr old.
I track my most fertile days and ensure I have sex on those 2 days with my husband.but still I m not successful.

Can some please help.
Posted Mon, 2 Jul 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 5 hours later
Since you had a pregnancy in the recent past your chances of conceiving again are high. But looking into your age my advise is not to defer the treatment for long.
If you have been trying for over 6 mtonhs its advisable to do the follwing tests-
1 Semen exam after 3-5 days abstinence
2 HSG(hysterosalpingogram)
3 FSH LH Prolactin & TSH on day 3 of cycle fasting
4 Tvs follicular study from day 10
5 PCT(postcoital test- performed 4-6 hrs post intercourse when follicle is >12 mm)
best wishes