Ask a Homeopath   »  

Want to gain weight. Need ayurvedic medicine

I am only 64kg and my height is 5’8’’. I want to gain weight. Could you please advise me some herbal / ayurvedic / Homoeopathy Medicine. I do not prefer allopathic.

Thanks With Regards
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 25 hours later

The best way to gain weight is to stimulate digestion, eat food XXXXXXX in proteins. Include Fruits and vegetables in your diet.

I would like to suggest some diet for you along with the medicines.
Take 2 bananas with a glass of milk early in the morning. You can replace bananas with a single XXXXXXX also if you like.

Purchase the following medicines-

Gentiana lutea Q- 5 drops in half cup water , 30 minutes before your meal

Alfalfa Tonic- 1 Spoon, 3 times daily

These medicines would help you to not only gain some extra pounds, but also improve your appetite and improve your digestion.

These medicines would work like magic and you can see the results for yourself after a continuous use.

Follow the diet and the medicines for at least 2 months for a visible result. You can contact us again so that we can guide you with the change in diet as well as addition of any other follow up medicine.

Thank you.
Follow-up: Want to gain weight. Need ayurvedic medicine 23 hours later
Thanks a lot for above simple and easy method. I am very much interested to take Banana but I asthama. If I take Banana, immediately I will have cough and cold.

COuld you please help how to protest that? I want Banana as it is XXXXXXX of protein.

Thanks a lot again. :)

With Regards
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later

Thanks for writing back.

If you have any allergic problem with Banana, then it is good to keep out of this. You can take XXXXXXX instead. That is good for you, as I have recommended. It will help you to build your immunity also.
Follow strict routine for food and a light exercise will help you to put on some wait.

Hope I have cleared the doubt.

Follow-up: Want to gain weight. Need ayurvedic medicine 27 minutes later
Thanks a lot Sir for instant reply.

But I have so many other health related issue. Any way for this , your suggestion is really healpful.
I will try to follow strictly. But problem is if i tame milk in empty stomac, it is creating sever GAS . I have gastric also.
So not sure how I will take milk (after meal or in empty stomac aslo hot milk or cold)??

COuld you please suggest me for last time?

Thanks in Advance
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
If you have Gastric trouble after taking Milk, then you start taking Magnesia carb 200, 6 pills on tongue once in a day (preferably in evening). It will solve your problem. After 2 weeks, you can start taking milk. You can take milk before sleeping in the night. Slightly warm milk is good for health

If you are getting cough and cold every time after taking Banana then it is allergic condition so i advice you to get treated for asthma first. Once your asthma issue is resolved, all complaints will resolve automatically
At this time, I am not suggesting any medicines for allergy for you as I want you to first take the medicines that I have prescribed and inform me about your progress.

Hope that helps
Let me know if you have any more questions.