Want to find out chances of normal pregnancy. Precautions, medications, and diet to follow?

I want to find out my chances of a normal pregnancy. And the precautions/medications/diet that I might need to take.
Posted Sun, 30 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 46 minutes later
Chances of pregnancy in one cycle are 15-20%, if you have unprotected sexual intercourse in fertile period; that is 2 days before & 3 days after ovulation.
So if you have a regular 30 day cycle, to be pregnant have intercourse on 11,13,15,17,19th day of your cycle.
Start taking Tablet Folvite 1 tablet daily to prevent congenital malformation in future conception.
Have a regular exercise & balanced diet XXXXXXX in vitamins,iron & calcium.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available to solve your further queries. In case you are satisfied with my answer,please close the discussion by rating it.
Dr.Monika choudhary