Want to done the I-Lipo Treatment to reduce the fat. Is Laser safe for woman?

hello i want to ask you how is bad the laser for the woman? i want to done the I-Lipo Treatment which is emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells to break down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol, releasing them through channels in the cell membranes.
but my mom said that the laser could be very XXXXXXX and provoke the syst on the egs or inside the woman organs or anything do to growing some bad stuff i read and is actually said no side effects so is it can be XXXXXXX or provoking any unwanted diseases, im 32 have 3 kids so can i do it or not? thank you
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Prasad 27 hours later
Brief Answer:
LASER is considerably safe...

Detailed Answer:

I lipo is relatively safe as lasers used here has targeted action. I would definitely advice you against it's use if you have an active wart. In the absence of real skin lesion, it is a safe procedure - that's my opinion.

However that being said, there is plenty of debate about results of this procedure. As a physician, I do not have enough personal experience with this advanced technique of liposuction. You should consider its cost effectiveness before you choose to try this technique.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification.

Follow-up: Want to done the I-Lipo Treatment to reduce the fat. Is Laser safe for woman? 6 minutes later
ok thanks i want to ask you what do you mean by if i have an active wart? like example what? and what kind side effects it can be cost? thank you
Answered by Dr. Prasad 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
HPV related warts....

Detailed Answer:

Let me clarify.

If you have any skin lesion on your body especially wart like lesions, you need to see a doctor to rule out active infections. If there are active wart (any other infected lesion) present on your body, I would advice you against any laser associated procedures including I lipo.

I lipo technique is considerably safe when there are no active infected skin lesions / moles.

And as far as my second comment, I meant you should discuss with a doctor trained to preform liposuction (routine procedure of fat removal) whether or not I - lipo will benefit you for the cost you pay. I do not think the procedure will be worth it if you do not have large areas of fat stores. I would want you to discuss about this aspect.

Hope it is clear now. Write back for further enquires.