Want to do online chat regarding osteoporosis

Hello Doctor,
I have recently gone thru a medical check up and got few concerns
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2012 in Osteoporosis
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 6 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
I'd be happy to address your concerns. Please let me know the questions that you have and since I believe that they are related to osteoporosis ( correct me if I am wrong) , please upload the reports of the medical checkup as well. You can use the 'upload your reports' feature on the right. Alternatively, you can email them to us YYYY@YYYY and in the subject line, write Attention to Dr Aparna

Awaiting your reply
Follow-up: Want to do online chat regarding osteoporosis 7 minutes later
Thanks Doctor. Just wanted to do online chat on this. Is this facility not available now?
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 17 minutes later
This facility is still available. Please login into your account and click on Ask a doctor. On the same page, below you'll see a link for Chat with a doctor now. If you have a problem finding the link, please call our customer care at 080 0000.
Let me know if you need any help.