Want to decrease libido. No improvement after taking mixogen. Any advice?

i hyper active in sex. i have to reduce my sex power. my doctor advice me to talk medicine named mixogen from organon, but its not so effective. whats your advice
Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 2 hours later

Thank you for your query.

There are some factors which influence the sex desire or power. Among them the hormonal influence & mental state of a person are main.

Decreased libido is a common reported problem; hyperactive sexual desire is not very common.

Testosterone is the hormone of male which creates the sex desire. If the hyper sex is not due to excessive testosterone by any definite cause (endogenous production or exogenous use) then it is nothing but normal. You could get your testosterone levels checked under the guidance of your doctor.

The drug adviced by your doctor is a combination of both estrogen & testosterone.
It exerts a favorable influence on sex. But it has many side effects - nausea, vomiting, cholelithiasis, thrombosis, rise of blood pressure, acne, cholestatic jaundice, change in body weight etc. Report to your doctor if you notice any such symptoms.

Try to maintain a regular sex habit.

Hyper sex is not harmful for your body. So do not be concerned.

Hope I have been of some help. Please write if you have another query.