Want to conceive a year later. Prescribed Osure tablet. Will that make me pregnant soon?

hi iam 22 years old and my husband is 38 i am in need of a 1 year gap for my pregnancy the issue here is my husdand took me to doctor and she has given me osure tablet my question is if i take this tablet for three months will i be pregnent soon without a gap that iam in need of will my husbands age will affect me in getting pregnent after a year
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 25 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX After analyzing your question I have laid down following answers:
1)Your husband age will not affect much for your future pregnancy.
2) I am sorry I dont know about the drug you have mentioned "osure", but I know a drug OOSURE which is given for poly cystic ovarian disease patients for regularizing their anovulatory periods.
3) As you a young female, I presume you are not a hypertensive/ diabetic/ non-smoker and non obese, then it is absolutely safe to take oral contraceptive pills for contraception or you can go ahead with a copper 'T' insertion.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile