Want to become pregnant. Any on-line scan or tests for it?

Well i wanna kno if im pregnant and if theres any accurate online scans or tests
Posted Wed, 22 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 32 minutes later

I would like to know when was your last periods?
Whether your period are regular or not?
Whether you are on any medications at present or not?

If you have missed your periods you can take up a Home pregnancy test with morning urine sample.
You can go for ultrasonography of pelvis to confirm whether you are pregnant or not.

Sorry there are no online scans or test to confirm your pregnancy.

Would like to know the above answers and would advice you further depending on those answers.

Take care, all the best.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani.
Follow-up: Want to become pregnant. Any on-line scan or tests for it? 1 hour later
Last period started on 3rd of April, always pretty regular and no not on any medication. Me n my partner have been trying just over a year now we have both been tested too see if where both good n we r. We just want too start a family and its taking so long :( and its stressful
Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 11 hours later

Yes I can pretty well understand the stress you are undergoing.

Don't worry lets see what the test reports are.

If the periods are regular, then day 10- day 21 of your cycle is considered as the best period for conception.

Secondly if you wanna know the exact day of ovulation there are LH kits available, which would let you know when you ovulated, so around the time of ovulation if you have intercourse there are high chances of conception.

Everything would be fine, take care.

All the best.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani