Want to Gain Weight. Suggest tips?

I want to Gain Weight. My Present Weight is 74Kgs. I want to Build My body and i want to reach my weight to 85kgs. Please suggest me some tips.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Exercise and Whey protein

Detailed Answer:

The best way to gain healthy weight is to consume whey protein and exercise/ work out in gym. Work out in gym incorporates the proteins into the muscles permanently and is healthy too.

Also do take Multivitamin supplements which bring about chemical reactions which help in incorporation of the muscle protein.

Whey proteins are available in market in different varieties in powder form. Choose your taste and go ahead.

Follow-up: Want to Gain Weight. Suggest tips? 4 minutes later
I want to know the safest Multivitamin supplements, and safe protiens powder. I am 5.11 of Height.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

ENSURE is a better protein powder.

BECOSULES are the best and safe multivitamin supplements.

I suggest you discuss with your treating doctor before taking the medication.