Want medicine to increase sexual desire and create sexual mood and maintain penis erection.

Question
I m an Asian Male, 33 years old married for 3 years. Since 2 years, as my wife & I were trying to conceive. In the first two years, there were no problem at all. Nowadays, My wife undergoes follicular study and during the ovulation period, when our doctor asks to go for IUI, I could not instantly get sexual mood and get my penis erection and get sperm (for IUI) due to tension and pressure. PLEASE recommend any TABLET (with no side effects) available in INDIAN MEDICAL SHOPS that could INSTANTLY increase my sexual desire and create sexual mood and also maintains penis erection for sometime and release sperm for IUI.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Since your wife is undergoing follicular study, I presume that your semen analysis is normal. To have sex at a particular time compulsively does create apprehension which affects the sexual performance.
You are a healthy young male with a normal healthy sexual appetite. For psychological causes of sexual dysfunction, removal of stress and anxiety is the only treatment. There is no such medicine which can produce an instant response for you.
A psychotherapist can help you in this regard. You need to remain stress free and indulge in lots of foreplay to have a successful intercourse.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.