Want medication to get fair skin

Jul 2012

i am asian male May u tell me is any medicine or cream from which i can get fair complexion and i had sunburn also.
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2013 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 57 minutes later
Hi there.
I would love to recommend a single cream or potion that is a 'quick fix' for all complexion issues but honestly there is no such general panacea!
it all depends on your skin type & it would be best if you could visit your nearest local dermatologist or cosmetologist. YOu could refer this XXXXXXX website doctors' list & visit one in your vicinity. Alternatively, you could come across to me if you are from Bangalore or nearby.
What i can recommend is that whatever cream you used to improve your complexion, make sure your face cleansing/toning/moisturizing routine is pucca.
Also ensure you use a good quality sunscreen that works for you. Here Again, one cream does not work for all..but i would go with Neutrogena's Ultrasheer Moisturizing sunscreen with an SPF of 30/45 for Asian skin types. This has to be ideally applied every 3 hrs during daylight hours' & reapplied if sweating or washing the face.
The lightening cream depends on the skin type & various other parameters' but do try the Depiwhite skin lightening crea. Both will be available at any large chemist/pharmacy.
Good Luck & wish you a fair countenance always. Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist XXXXXXX Hospital
Bangalore, India.
Follow-up: Want medication to get fair skin 46 minutes later
but my face and my neck is so dark because of sunburn pls tell me how can i remove it...
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 4 hours later
Hi again. There is no 'quick fix' like i mentioned. Please follow the same advice given overleaf & it will take a little time a few weeks but things will soon get well :) Cheers
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Follow-up: Want medication to get fair skin 2 hours later
is it safe to use Depiwhite skin lightening cream for long term ???
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 36 minutes later
Your welcome. If done, please do close the query; else it keeps bouncing back in the inbox. If you find time, please do give us a healthy rating ;-)
Depiwhite is one of the safer products & hence i have recommended it to you online. Having said that, there are no guarantees in life & i reiterate what i said at the beginning...please do go see a dermatologist of your choice when time permits!
Cheers & Godspeed!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD