Want diet plan to lose weight in a systematic manner

Dietitian & Nutritionist
I would like to lose weight in s sytematic manner, kindly advise a diet plan . I do eat non veg food too.
Posted Sat, 15 Sep 2012 in Weight
Answered by Grace Abraham 22 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query here.

It would be good if you can provide details of your daily routine eating habit from morning till night, and also details of your weight, height, waist size and age.

Give the frequency of consuming the following foods in a week:
Non- vegetarian foods, Eggs, Sweets or chocolates, soft drinks, fruit juices, bakery foods, alcohol or smoking habits.

Also tell me about your day to do physical activities which you do on a regular basis.

Kindly reply with details - that will help to plan your diet chart.

Grace Abraham