Want a more manly voice. Kindly suggest some medicine?

Pathologist and Microbiologist
i want a more manly voice kindly suggest some medicine
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query on Health Care Magic.

The deepening of voice is caused by elongation of the larynx during puberty.
This elongation is more in males as compared to females thus their voice is deeper than in females.

However, I an afraid there is no means to cause its more deepening or increase the manliness of the voice.

This is something natural which cannot be changed. However you can train your voice to be more deep. A speech therapist can guide you with voice retraining. Take care that you do not hurt your vocal cords in this process.

If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer.
Dr Shailja P Wahal