Waking up with swollen face, headache, dizziness, tiredness. Hypothyroidism?

I am waking up every morning with a swollen face,headache.Am also dizzy 24/7,tire easily,cannot focus or concentrate.I am struggling to do my every day things.Could it be Hypothyroidism ?
Posted Sat, 8 Sep 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
There can be various reasons for swollen face and headache in the morning and hypothyroidism can be the cause for it.However other reasons which can cause this problem areĀ 
Chronic sinusitisĀ 
Kidney diseases
Liver diseases etc.
What you require is a consultation with your doctor and thorough investigations lime
CBC,urinalysis,x-ray or CT scan of sinuses,kidney function tests,liver function tests,thyroid function tests,serum proteins etc.
Treatment will depend upon finding the cause.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.