Wake up in middle of sleep and found that I was without pants. Do not remember when I removed it.

I actually have a small doubt. Once suddenly in the middle of sleep I found that I was without pants. But actually I didn't remember when did I remove my pants off. Does that happen once in a while.
Is this pretty normal or am I suffering from any sleeping disorder. Please clarify me
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 days later
Brief answer...given below.
Detailed answer...
It is quite possible that you might have removed your pants before sleeping under the influence of some intoxication like alcohol or some sleeping pill or some drug of abuse or you might have been extremely tired.
Since it is first episode,I don't find any reason to get alarmed about it.
I don't think that it is some sleeping disorder.
wait and watch.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck