WHat causes bleeding during sex while using condom?

Jul 2016

I just recently started having sex and i noticed anytime we used a condom, i would bleed but whenever we dont use one i wouldnt bleed, is that normal?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It may be due to band of adhesion at Frenulum. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you get bleeding during sex while using condom . In normal sex the glans of the penis and foreskin move forward and backwards freely due to vaginal secretions which acts as a lubricant .Where as when you are using condom ,most likely the condom that you are using may not being well lubricated and fitted tightly that results into trivial injury to frenulum due to vigorous movements during sex causing slight bleeding . Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination to rule out whether there is any band of adhesion between glans penis and frenulum. Please have a sex with well lubricated condom. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.