Vyvnase, side effects on varicose veins ?

I am taking vyvance, does this affect my varacoise veins. I am 65 years and 146 lbs.

Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 31 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query. Vyvnase is an amphetamine which may cause many side effects like dry mouth, tremors, insomnia etc but it has no reported effects on the varicose veins and it has not been reported to cause worsening or aggravation of development of varicose veins.

Varicose veins is more common in females and hormonal changes in the body, advancing age, obesity, trauma, intense weight-training exercise and occupations involving prolonged sitting or standing. I suggest you to consult a vascular surgeon and discuss about the treatment options of varicose veins because they have started becoming bigger in size.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.