Vomiting, stomach ache, headache, light pink urination, negative pregnancy test

MY Girlfriend has been vomiting and hurt stomach and headaches and she has urinated a light ping liquid and only done it once she took a pregnancy test and it was negative so I am curious to know what it is and I am from XXXXXXX and I have been gone for nine months so i don't know if the heat and me not doing anything with her for nine months might play a role or not
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 39 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

If there is a history of unprotected intercourse recently then her symptoms could be suggestive of pregnancy.

Urine Pregnancy test gives result after about 10 days of a missed period and sometimes can take even 20 days after an expected date of period.

Other than that it can be suggestive of any hormonal imbalance,due to any medication,infection etc.

Ask her to take light food items which are non oily and non spicy.

Avoid smoking and alcohol.

Drink lots of water.

If the symptoms persist as vomitting,abdominal pain,nausea then it can be due to infectio and she might require prescription medications. Then you should consider visiting a Physician for evaluation.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query.