Vomiting, not pregnant, fainting when driving, have ovarian cyst.

Nephrologist
Question
Hi I have been throwing up for about a month now. It started for a week straight all day everyday. But now it's not everyday it's every other and only a couple times a day. And I'm not pregnant. I also get this weird feeling when I go to drive. I'll be fine before I get in the car but then when I'm driving I get the overwhelming feeling to fall asleep or pass out. And the clinic found a cyst on my ovarie if that matters.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 27 minutes later

I need more details regarding your medical condition in order to come to conclusion

1. Do you suffer from migraines before vomiting happens?
2. Do you suffer from any chronic upper abdominal pain?
3. Are you currently depressed about anything? When was the last time you visited your psychiatrist? Did you have similar problems when you met him?
4. Do you have nausea before you puke or does it come immediately without a warning?
5. Does it happen early in the mornings?

Coming to your second problem of falling asleep in the car
1. How often has it happened?
2. Do you have problem sleeping at night?
3. How many cups of coffee do you drink per day? Your last caffeine drink is before you sleep?

Please get back to me with the answers; I am awaiting your reply.

I wish you good health.