Vomiting, diarrhoea, severe leg pain. What it could be?

symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, severe leg pain. 60 year old woman. Ate with the rest of the family -- no one else sick --at least not yet
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 23 minutes later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

You have stomach infection. It is likely that you have infection and rest of the people does not have as the resistant power and immunity is different in different people.

Your leg pain is suggestive of some electrolyte imbalance. So you need to take care of it by replacement of electrolyte, lemon water etc. You may use pedialyte or gatorade for proper rehydration.

You should consult physician for proper management if the symptoms continue.

I hope I have addressed your concern.

If you have any query, please revert to me.