Vomiting, diarrhea after eating Chinese food. What is it?

Jan 2013

very sudden now day 4 4 days ago myhusband and I are some Chinese we had exact same thing the next morning I was so sick vomiting bright yellow thick liquid and extreme diarea also yellow I have been able in four days been able to eat nothing and have managed to drink one small bottle of gatorade I m feeling no better and my husband is fine I've tried forcing liquid down and it immediately comes up and out I no I I'll have to go to err tomorrow I'm simply dehydrating too death I've never experienced anything so extreMe and so sudden what is going on with me please help me

Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 2 hours later
You are suffering from acute gastroenteritis, most likely viral type.
Do you have (and your husband also) any fever/ abdominal bloating?
Any type of viral disease may cause loss of appetite and it will take for regaining diet.
You should consult with physician and try to maintain hydration.
You should also take antibiotic, anti spasmodic, probiotics.
You should also take oral rehydration solution.
You should avoid milk and all milk products such as cheese, butter, yogurt.
Put your query if you have.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava