Vomiting after taking Vyvanse due to hangover and eating bad food. Should I take the medicine again?

i threw up approximately 30-45 mins after taking my daily 40mg of vyvanse today, i did NOT through up because of the medication however, i threw up because i was slightly hungover and ate some bad food. i am wondering if the vyvanse had enough time to dissolve into my system or if i should take another
Posted Sat, 8 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 5 hours later

Vyvanse is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract when taken, a study showed that after 10 minutes the drug had been absorbed and already present in the blood stream and liver.
So if you vomited 45 minutes after taking the drug, it should have already been in your system and you don't have to repeat the dose till it is next due.

I hope this answers your questions and I hope that you feel better
Feel free to ask any other questions