Vision gets blurred, later see same blurred images of objects, normal vision on washing with cold water. Cause?

Dear sir,
i am age is 24.present status of my right eye-sph(-0.50),cyl(-1.50) and left eye-sph(-0.50)cyl(-1.50).last visit to eye consultant is 0n 15/03/2013.
if i study for a long time or watching movie or working on computer,my vision become blurred.then if i see a sharp edge,electric wire,small head lines of news,i see another same blurred image of those objects.after washing eyes with cold water it comes back to normal.what should i this a really big problem?
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 27 minutes later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is a small amount of muscular imbalance arising out of excessive strain.Since there is a very temporary imbalance this lasts for a very short while.
What you have to do is to improve your general health.
Take some time out mor exercises,some stretching and yoga are also welcome.
Eat well.
You can incorporate a eye muscle exercise,looking at right upward gaze for a while,then left down gaze for equal duration.
Repeat it in opposite direction,ltup and rt down gaze.
Then move the eye in clock wise and anti cock wise direction for 8 to 10 times.
Follow the instruction and you will be fine.
your problem is nothing major still it gives you an opportunity to improve yourself.
please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
Follow-up: Vision gets blurred, later see same blurred images of objects, normal vision on washing with cold water. Cause? 3 hours later
thank you sir. i have used the eye drop MOISTANCE one was good but it did not work long.should i continue it?one more thing,i have changed my food habbits from non veg to what kind of vegetable will be helpful for my eyes?
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 3 hours later
Thanks for getting back to us.
you can continue with eye drops.
You will need some vitamin supplementation,like cap becospecial(pfizer)or any multi vitamin daily.That will take care of your dietary requirements.
You will be fine