Virgin, want to know about contraceptive pills. Guidance?

Hello. I'll be getting physical in July with my fiance. I'm a virgin. I wanted to know about contraceptive pills I can start taking and what is the procedure. Mala D is the most commonly available contraceptive pill here.
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 29 minutes later
Hi before starting the pills you must rule out the contraindications. Avoid pills if migraine liver disease personal or family history of breast colon cancer,clots etc. various formulations are available with chemist. You may choose one with drospirenone. It needs to be started and taken regularly same time everyday.