Virgin, want to know about contraceptive pills. Guidance?
User rating for this question
Hello. I'll be getting physical in July with my fiance. I'm a virgin. I wanted to know about contraceptive pills I can start taking and what is the procedure. Mala D is the most commonly available contraceptive pill here.
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 29 minutes later
Hi before starting the pills you must rule out the contraindications. Avoid pills if migraine liver disease personal or family history of breast colon cancer,clots etc. various formulations are available with chemist. You may choose one with drospirenone. It needs to be started and taken regularly same time everyday.
People also viewed
- Trimovate and contraceptive pill
- Tinnitus and the contraceptive pill
- What are the side effects of folitab 500?
- Tachycardia and contraceptive pill
- Is dry mouth a side effect of indocin sr?
- Virgin want to know about contraceptive pills guidance
- Is joint pain a side effect of humatrope?
- Contraceptic pill
- Daphne pills contraceptive pill
- Is blindness a side effect of fluoxetine?
- I am on the contraceptive pill dianette and want to start
- Is congestion a side effect of golimumab?
- Contraceptive pills
- Contraceptive pills that whitens skin
- Best contraceptive pills for white smoother skin