Virgin, want to know about contraceptive pills. Guidance?
User rating for this question
Hello. I'll be getting physical in July with my fiance. I'm a virgin. I wanted to know about contraceptive pills I can start taking and what is the procedure. Mala D is the most commonly available contraceptive pill here.
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 29 minutes later
Hi before starting the pills you must rule out the contraindications. Avoid pills if migraine liver disease personal or family history of breast colon cancer,clots etc. various formulations are available with chemist. You may choose one with drospirenone. It needs to be started and taken regularly same time everyday.
People also viewed
- Widal positive even after taking antibiotics
- Virgin want to know about contraceptive pills guidance
- Irritation after using a condom
- Tickly anus after bowel movement
- Contraceptic pill
- Daphne pills contraceptive pill
- I am on the contraceptive pill dianette and want to start
- Riding a roller coaster after an aortic dissection
- Ants on toilet paper after wiping vagina
- Contraceptive pills
- Bleeding after iud removal mirena
- Pregnancy after copper iud
- Drinking alchohol after oophorectomy
- Mirena cramping after 2 years
- Bloating after mirena removal