Viagra, sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, cost of medication

Psychiatrist
Question
how i get viagra in udaipur and which one is the best viagra
age-29
height-6.1
weight-80
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 12 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX

Viagra is a brand name. The medicine name is Sildenafil Citrate. We may not be able to provide you with any contact address, but the medicine is available in most of the pharmacies.

You may need to check the information written on the medicine pack and make sure it Sildenafil Citrate that you are buying. This is important because Sildenafil may be marketed by local companies with different names. Check out this link to see the various names of Sildenafil Citrate being marketed by different companies.

WWW.WWWW.WW
Viagra is a product of Pfizer, a pharmaceutical company. It will be better if you can try for Viagra instead of an unknown local brand.

Hope this information helps. If you would like more information, please let me know. Take care.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD

Follow-up: Viagra, sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, cost of medication 20 hours later
what is cost of Sildenafil Citrate. What is the side effects....sure it is available in Udaipur Rajasthan and i ve to check both name Sildenafil Citrate and phizer on medicine.
i checked in market and they are saying we ve tablet available which name is VIAGRA and this is Pfizer product. is ok to buy this table

Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 5 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX

The information you have got about Viagra is correct. This is the brand that is the original one, by Pfizer. You can go ahead with this one.

I won't be able to tell you the exact price, as might change slightly with different dealers. You can always call up the pharmacists and know about the price.

Some of the common side effects of Sildenafil are - headache, nausea, vision changes, flushing of skin, etc. These are usually short lasting. Sildenafil may not be very safe for people with heart problems. If you have a heart condition, please contact your physician before you take the tablet.

I hope this helps you. Please revert to me if you have more queries.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD

Follow-up: Viagra, sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, cost of medication 47 hours later
My last question is how much long time viagra(50mg) work? And what is failure chances of this medicine.
Thanks

Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 1 hour later
Hello XXXXXXX

1. Viagra 50mg has an effectiveness of up to 4 hours. This means the desired effect of this drug will be up to 4 hours from the point when you take the tablet.

2. The success rate of Viagra 50mg is in the range of 60-80 percent. This rate can change according to increasing age, any medical illness causing erectile dysfunction, etc. Usually an average success rate is considered to be 70%, and so, you can say that the failure rate is 30 percent.

I hope this was useful to you. I would like to provide you with a few more pieces of information.

1) Tadalafil is a newer drug, similar to Viagra. The advantage of Tadalafil is that it works up to 36 hours. (Viagra works up to 4 hours). The other features are similar to Viagra. The overall satisfaction rate is found to be higher with Tadalafil. The brand names of Tadalafil are Tadalis or Tadacip. The pharmacy shops that have Viagra will also have Tadalafil with them.

2) If Viagra is being taken for overcoming Erectile Dysfunction, it will be beneficial to follow some useful tips regarding erectile dysfunction. The medicine alone may not give you a complete benefit. Here are some tips.

- Taking a passive position during sexual intercourse will help maintain the erection for a longer time. Passive position means a position where the man sleeps on his back and does not have to do a lot of movements.

- Use the 'start and stop' technique during intercourse. This means, you have to stop just before the feeling of ejaculation comes. After the feeling has passed away, you can start again. This can be repeated as many times as possible.

- Drinking a lot of water throughout the day will help maintain good water balance. This can act as a natural way of removing toxins from the body, which affect erection.

- Probably the most important tip is about breathing. Maintain your breathing in a XXXXXXX and regular pattern. Even during sexual intercourse, make sure the breathing is XXXXXXX and regular. This helps maintain erection for a longer time and it can also help achieve harder erections.

I hope these tips will help you. You can always consult a Sex Therapist or Psychiatrist for more help if you want. Hope this answer was useful.

Dr Abhijeet Deshmukh
MBBS, MD, DPM
Consultant Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist

Follow-up: Viagra, sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, cost of medication 4 days later
Dear Dr. Abhijeet,
Thank you so much for your helpful advice but I ve more queries.

Viagra (Pfizer) 50 mg=484.69
Viagra(pfizer)100mg =621.85

Tadalis(tadalafil) 20 mg= 53
Tadacip(Tadalafil) 20 mg=119

In the last mail, you had advised me that Tadalafil is a newer drug, similar to Viagra. The advantage of Tadalafil is that it works up to 36 hours. (Viagra works up to 4 hours). The other features are similar to Viagra. The overall satisfaction rate is found to be higher with Tadalafil.

Now I want to know only one thing that Tadalis and Tadacip available in market at very low cost from Viagra(Pfizer) and these tablets available only in 20 mg . So what is the reason Tadalis and Tadacip are better or good then Viagra(Pfizer). These tablets cost are very low and only 20 mg but you said they will works up to 36 hours but Viagra(Pfizer) works up to only 4 hours. If I go with Tadalis and Tadacip
1.     Are they give me good result then viagra(pfizer).

I want to go with Tadalis and Tadacip because they are available at very low prize and they will works up to 36 hours. So I want to know your opinion please give me your helpful opinion.
And please advice me which one in best. And any other best viagra available in market please let me know.

Thanks and Regards
XXXXXXX
0000

Dear XXXXXXX

Tadalafil is sold at a lower price compared to Sildenafil, but the brands (Tadalis and Tadacip) are good and we have reports from patients about their effectiveness. You can certainly prefer Tadalis / Tadacip because of the quick onset of action, long duration of effects, affordability, etc. The effect of both Viagra and Tadalafil will be the same. You may have to start Tadalis with 10mg first. I suppose you can break the tablet into half as it is an elongated tablet.

These are the best alternatives to Viagra in the market. Tadalafil and Sildenafil are equally effective, but Tadalafil is usually preferred due to it's longer duration of action. The long duration of action makes it easier for people to take it on alternate days, thus reducing the over all risk of any side effects.

I hope this helps. Along with some other tips that I had mentioned earlier, you will be able to see good benefit. You may need persistence with your plan. Short term lack of results should not be seen as failure of treatment. Take care.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD

Follow-up: Viagra, sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, cost of medication 19 hours later
Dear Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh,
Greetings,
My partner is very active in our sex life. Thats why i am asking very deeply. I also want to fulfil my partner desire. So now i consider that Tadalis and Tadacip are beat viagra for me. if you have any other opinion or advice please let me know.

Thanks
XXXXXXX
0000

Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 2 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

I suppose Tadalafil is a very good option for you at present. It also suits the need. It might also help for you to maintain good physical fitness, eat healthy diet, exercise regularly and take adequate rest so that your body is relaxed and rejuvenated.

You can focus on getting your partner to reach orgasm during foreplay, so that there is not much pressure on you to perform. Research has shown that it is easier for women to reach orgasm through clitoris stimulation, and most women prefer clitoris stimulation. You can stretch foreplay as much as you can. And do not forget to maintain regular and XXXXXXX breathing pattern.

You won't need any any other medicines.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD