Very sensitive to dust, smoke and fragrance. Eyes and nose are watering. Suggest treatment to get rid of the problem

I think very sensitive to dust, smoke and fragrance. even small exposure to these irritants make me sneeze a lot. my eyes and nose start watering, it will be very tiring as well.! it will last for 10 to 30 minutes. can you help me tips or treatments that can reduce this.
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Symptom suggestive of allergic rhinitis

Detailed Answer:
Your symptom is very suggestive of a common clinical condition called allergic rhinitis in which common symptoms are known allergies to dust, fumes, irritants and there is history of frequent cough and cold. many a times there is family history in first degree relatives.
In your case, as per the recommendation of XXXXXXX guidelines, you must go for a course of antihistaminic like cetrizine/levocetrizine for a prolonged period of 3 months. At the same times you must use a nasal spray containing azelastine and fluticasone for 15 days thereafter plain fluticasone spray...
Almost 50% cases of allergic rhinitis has concomitant asthma. So get yourself tested by simple breathing test called spirometry if you have suggestive symptoms like breathlessness or wheezing especially at night or early morning...

Best wishes