Varicocele surgery done. Should I go for ivf treatment?

Infertility Specialist
I Am Married past10 yrs completed lot of tested taken after doctor told me need to operation varicosele both side then operation also completed.still i have the same problem operation report not avail. then iam again go to check another hospital they are told me only for ivf treatment is need. what can i do sir please guide me
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Biswajit Dash 8 hours later
Well, I can pretty well feel your problems and apprehensions. Since surgery has always been done, I think the next feasible option is IVF with ICSI (Intractroplasmic sperm insemination.
I Think, I have put some light on your queries;
I would be happy for any such comments/ in the future
Thanking you,