Vaginal tip burns during urination, yellowish brown discharge with itching, rash on belly. Had taken percocet post surgery. Cause?

May 2013
I recently notice that i as my pee travels down my vagina the tip burns and i had a yellowish brown discharge pluse a recent itch to my skin i notice like rash to my belly but i recently had surgery and was on percorcets
Posted Tue, 4 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
According to your description the possibilities are:
-Urinary tract infection, that can give rise to burning micturition.
-Vaginal infection, that can lead to vaginal discharge along with itching.
Some amount of induration is common around the surgical wound area.
So you once consult gynecologist get examined and go for urine microscopy.
By these the possible causes for your problem can be identified and treatment can be given.
You can continue the analgesic medicines.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.