Vaginal itch and tickling sensation, burns when urinating, discharge sometimes yellow. Caused due to disinfected wipe?

Hi I have a vaginal itch and slight tickle feeling on left side of vagina. When I urinate it burns sometimes and my vaginal discharge changes sometimes it's clear and sometimes white to yellowish color and every once and a while it will look stringy or sometimes just clear and thin. This all started when I used a disinfected wipe that has herbs and tea tree In it as a wipe because public restroom did not have toilet paper after using this my vagina irritated. I am 26 female and a virgin
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
From the description provided, it seems that you are suffering from a bacterial or fungal vaginal infection.
It can easily be treated with the help of oral antibiotics and anti fungal agents. However, these are prescription drugs and can be obtained after you consult your treating physician.
I encourage you to consult your gynaecologist who, after a detailed examination and vaginal swab culture, will prescribe you the medicine best suitable for you.
Be careful to maintain proper hygiene and wash the area thoroughly with soap and water for local disinfection.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.