Vagina feels bloated and full of air after putting fingers in it. Is that normal?

my boyfriend has been putting his finger(s) in my vagina and I feel bolated and full of air is that normal?

he also cum on my inner thigh and i am not on birth control is there any reason to worry?

Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 1 hour later

Thanks for writing.

Usually, putting fingers into vagina should not cause such symptoms like the way you have mentioned. There could be some other reason for the same. This could be gastritis or could be due to autonomic changes of stimulation.

Cumming over thigh is unlikely to be any ris, for getting pregnant. So be reassured. There is nithing to worry in that regards. However, pre cum, secretions which are secreted before actual cumming also contain sperm and if there was penetration, there could a chance of pregnancy due to that. Do consult your doctor for emergency contraception if this is the case with you.

Therefore, do take adequate protection from next time.

Hope this answers your concerns.

Please get back if you need any further information.